- BMW Plans as Many as 6,000 Job Cuts in Germany, Report Says – Bloomberg: BMW AG plans to cut as many as 6000 jobs in Germany by 2022 as part of its ongoing cost-savings effort, according to Manager Magazin.
- Fiat Chrysler to test vehicle-to-grid technology with 700-car fleet – Reuters: Fiat Chrysler will set up an experimental fleet of up to 700 electric cars to test vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology, which allows power grids to use energy stored in car batteries to face demand during peak hours.
- “Lyft charged me $12.81 to be kidnapped across state lines, gang raped and trafficked,” woman … – CBS News: A woman who says she was sexually assaulted after getting in a Lyft is now blaming the ride-hailing giant for allegedly mishandling her report.
- Head of BMW-Daimler joint mobility services venture resigns – Reuters: Head of BMW-Daimler joint mobility services venture resigns Reuters IndiaDaniela Gerd tom Markotten, the head of a joint mobility services unit of German luxury carmakers Daimler and BMW , has resigned, German monthly manager …
- BMW should buy Jaguar Land Rover, Bernstein analysts say – Automotive News: Jaguar Land Rover could massively lower its costs under the wing of a cash-rich bigger partner such as BMW, a Bernstein research note said.