- Volvo Cars Battles Parts Scarcity in Electrification Push – Bloomberg: About 10% of Volvo’s vehicle sales are made up of hybrids, likely the highest in the industry, according to the CEO. In 2017, the Zhejiang Geely …
- New McLaren GT is firm’s most practical, refined model yet – Autocar: McLaren’s new Grand Touring model sits outside of Sports, Super and Ultimate series, with luxury and comfort the focus The new McLaren GT, revealed for the first time and on sale now, will “redefine the rules of Grand Touring”, according to the firm….
- McLaren adds a grand tourer with the GT – Automotive News: The supercar brand is entering a new segment with its latest $210,000 model. The GT is McLaren’s answer to ultraluxury and exotic supercars meant for long distances.
- Volvo picks CATL, LG Chem to supply EV batteries – Automotive News: Volvo has signed agreements with CATL and LG Chem for the supply of lithium ion batteries. The deal is crucial to helping Volvo reach its goal of having EVs account for half of its global sales by 2025.
- French grid operator able to handle sharp electric vehicle rise – CNBC: France’s electricity grid will be able to cope with a sharp increase in demand from electric vehicles by 2035, its operator …